Greetings From the Transportation Department
The mission of the Judson Independent School District's Transportation Department is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for the children and adults who ride the school buses. As members of the education community, JISD Transportation Department Bus Drivers and Assistants will serve as an example for student riders by presenting a professional image, providing positive interactions and maintaining a safe and clean school bus environment.
The goals of the Transportation Department are to:
- Gain public confidence through courteous and safe operation of district vehicles
- Strictly observing all traffic laws, using defensive driving, and maintaining route reliability
- Communicate with all customers and the general public in a respectful and professional manner
Judson ISD provides transportation if the following requirements are met:
- The student must live more than two (2) miles from their assigned school as measured by the shortest route that may be traveled on public roads from the student’s home to school.
- The student must reside in the district and in the attendance area of the school they attend; if a student does not attend the school in their attendance area, bus transportation is not provided.
Transportation Assistant Director