The mission of the Technology Services Department is to provide and support technology-based solutions to promote student achievement, enhance staff productivity, and encourage community involvement!
- CoSN Press Release with Judson ISD
- Judson ISD Parent Center featured in Technology & Learning's May 2015 cover story
- Technology Services' Uplink Newsletter April 2015
- Judson ISD featured in eSchoolNews May 2015 cover story
- Technology Services October 2014 Uplink Newsletter
Meet the Award Winning Judson ISD Connect!
Mobile App for iOS and Android
Judson ISD is proud to announce that as of February 1, 2012, we have mobile apps full of Judson ISD web content available for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices. Full details on the app are available at our app web page and on the CTO Technotes Blog.
Judson ISD eLearning 360!
Judson ISD is extending learning in and out of the classroom.
Click here to learn more!
Judson ISD Green Computing Initiative
When it makes economic sense, Judson ISD Technology Services is focusing its technology resources on a "Green Computing Initiative" or "GCI". As part of this program, Judson ISD has received "Green Computing Certification" from CoSN. To learn more about the greening of Judson ISD's information technology, please click here.